Select one of the following research articles for Assignment 2:
Underhill, M., Roper, K., Siefert, M., Boucher, J., & Berry, D. (2015). Evidence-based practice beliefs and implementation before and after an initiative to promote evidence-based nursing in an ambulatory oncology setting. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 12(2), 70-78.
Irwin, M., Bergman R., & Richards, R. (2013). The experience of implementing evidence-based practice change: A qualitative analysis. Clinical Journal of Oncology Nursing, 17(5), 544-549.
1. Select a research article;
2. Copy and paste the appropriate research critique grid found in Week 4 into a new Word document. (Attached below)
3. Complete each section of the research critique grid. The “Analysis” section of the research critique grid should be specific. Use
bullet points for this section and support each yes/no analysis with comments.
4. Critique the article and include the strengths and weaknesses.
5. The research critique grid should be added as an appendix to this paper.
6. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format 2-3 pages, excluding the title, reference and appendix pages.
7. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, body (summary page) and a conclusion.
8. Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
9. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we,
you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
10. Include the chosen article in the reference page.
11. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).